Yoga + Clean Up Project
Let's meet our own expectations for this neighborhood by creating Good Karma both within and towards our community!
Free Yoga Class with Maggie (45mins)
Followed by Community Litter Pick-Up (30mins)
Whether you walk around the neighborhood for fun or cross the pond to get to Heyday Brewing, this community has a lot of beauty and nature to offer;
However, it has come to my attention that we are not keeping it as tidy as it should be.
Rather than pointing angry fingers at the debris carried from the wind or those that simply did not properly dispose their trash, we can create a positive impact on our community to change our own Karmic cycle.
WHAT IS KARMA?
In simplest terms, Karma is actions driven by intentions; whether positive or negative, your actions have reactions that cycle back in your lifetime.
Community Karma is designed to take place once a month to provide inner guidance of cleansing out patterns, habits, blockages in our minds and bodies (Yoga class), and to clean up/ pick up trash & litter, in order to manifest abundant, positive opportunities and energies in our lives and shared community space.
Scroll Down to RSVP upcoming event dates.
E X P E C T A T I O N
R E A L I T Y
COMMUNITY KARMA MUST-KNOWS
* Free Class
* Bring your own Yoga Mat, water, towel, bug spray, sunscreen, etc.
* ALL LEVELS Welcome.
* Anyone is welcome.
* Donations Accepted.
COMMUNITY CLEAN UP
Community Clean Up
* We will walk from Fitness Park to Clean Up location. (Community Pond; Greenway Entrance, Etc.)
* Trash Bags + Gloves will be provided; Bringing your own Strongly Recommended.
* Dress weather appropriately
* Each monthly Clean Up will tackle different locations within the neighborhood.
* It is not required to have taken the prior yoga class in order to be a part of the community clean up!
* Invite anyone, even if they are not part of the community.